Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gosh, it's been a bit since I've been on. I guess with Spring and the temps being up there on some days, just don't want to be in sitting on the computer. I also joined Weight Watchers and been walking whenever I can. So far, first week.....7.8lbs. I know it's all water, but it feels great. Gives me an incentive to keep going. Needed to do it for myself.

Been working on a couple of swaps. Wont let me post pictures, so need to wait on that. My Easter swap will be going out this week. Cant wait to pack it up, had fun with that one. Received a package from Susan this week. From the "OWOH" drawing. And also received my Easter package from Pam. Still not able to post pictures. :( Great packages! I love receiving things in the mail.

Well off I go to start the day. Heading out to the flea market this morning. I'm sure with the sun shining, they'll be plenty of vendors to look at. Plus, need to get some fruit and vegetables.

Have a good day!
Susan

Grrrrr.....still unable to post pictures.

3 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Hey, you go girl! Great job on the loss and especially that it is making you feel great! Don't you just hate it when ya can't get the pics on the blog for whatever computer reason? AAAAK! I feel your frustration! Love, Esther

vivian said...

I wonder why you cant post pictures? thats too bad. I hope you get it figured out soon! I had to send my camera in to be repaired and its driving me nuts not to have it! I've had to use my daughters and it doesnt take as good of pics as mine!
anyways.. Yeah!!! for the weight loss! thats great! Congratulations!
hugs
vivian

Vickie said...

Hey, OH MY GOSH you have lost 7.8lbs. in your first week! I'm so jealous! I can only manage 1 or 2 pounds a week. GREAT JOB!