Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Finds!

Since it wasnt sunny for the most part on Saturday, decided to go hit some sales.
Happy I did. 



 The bucket was $2.00 and the table $5.00. 
 Love the table, perfect. No rust, great shape.




These 2 chairs were at another sale, which need some elbow grease.  There is going to be some stripping on these.  Many layers of paint.  They are in great shape, solid. 
ding..ding...
$10.00 for the pair.  
They will go great with the table above.


I love kitchen things.  So this was a find for me.
She wanted $10.00 for the box.  After talking to her for an hour. She gave them to me for
$5.00!


Lately, I have something for windows. So I needed this purchase. Thinking maybe $20 dollars.
ding....ding...
$3.00.


Not a bad weekend for treasure hunting.  Now the fun part begins.  What to do with it all.

Hope your week starts out well!


2 comments:

Earlene said...

Great buys!!!! Don't you just love the thrill of the hunt,it is so much fun!
Blessings
Earlene

Vickie said...

Wow! I love that window and those kitchen utensils. Great finds!