Monday, December 10, 2007

Computer Problems

Why me? My computer is down and I don't think I'm getting it back before Friday. While I sit at the library typing away. Never knew how many people come to use the computer. They have a room full of computers and some on the outside of the room. And they are all being used. Are all their computers broken? Do they even have a computer of their own? Who knows. Gee....It would of been a good day to hang home and be on my computer. Already a couple of days and I miss it. Well here is to keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer that I get it back soon. So if your trying to reach me and I'm not getting back to you. This is why. Hope to see you soon.

5 comments:

vivian said...

Hi susan, just stopping by trying to figure out who has finished the snowman swap recieving and sending. I havent heard from you, or your partner, so I figured I'd better check! I do see here that you recieved from becky some really cute things, but I didnt see a picture of what you made! I'm dying to see! Everyone has done a great job!
thanks! have a great night!
vivian

Debb said...

Susan I hope I do a good job, my computer or internet has been giving me a lot of trouble. i haven't been able to get any pictures on my Blog. And my computer not even a year old yet. She you at the party.
DEbb

Esther Sunday said...

No problem! Don't add any more stress on yourself this time of year! Glad it just computer problems and nothing else! Love, Esther

Debb said...

Susan just checking to see if you still doing the christmas party blog with us ?Let me know Debb

zuzu said...

=^..^= ho ho ohhh ...

Here on a Christmas party visit ... Click her, click there ... And ::poof:: I find you in the middle of what I just escaped from ... Computer yucky stuff!

. . . .:: SIGH ::. . . .

Oh I do ::wish:: you a smoothly running computer soon. Have a beautiful Holiday. Adore your puppers picture in the corner ... and your words.

I agree. Live in the moment!
Hope to see you back soon.
=^..^= love, zU