Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome September!

What a great month September is. Besides with school starting, September is also the month that I was born. I'll be a big 45 this year. To me, it's only a number. Not a year getting older. I think I get better with age. More smarter, more wiser, more experience as each year goes by. With whoever I meet or with the friends I have in my life. I'm always learning something. This year, I plan on doing something for myself. I always say I'm going to, but never do. For this month I have some goals. One is to join WW again. I do so well in the beginning then I fizz out. You know, when you lose those pounds. Then you see something you want to snack on and know you cant have it. You tell yourself, it's okay, I'll be good after this one time. Right. Bad habits are hard to break. This time, I plan on sticking with it. Going to change the way I take care of myself. Want to excerise more. Even if it means taking Murphy for those extra walks. Which I know he wont mind. I want to take some classes. Maybe a pottery class or maybe some painting classes. Something that I will enjoy doing. Maybe join a bookclub or even start one. I also have alot to change in the house. Need some color updating, new curtains. Just a fresh look.

So with that in mind. I sure hope I find my battery charger for my camera. Which I will be starting my Fall cleaning tomorrow. I am determined to find that charger! Would really like to take some before and after shots. Keep track of the things I want to change. 45 doesn't look that bad. It's going to be a good year.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Susan

No comments: