Saturday, January 21, 2012

Brrrrr.....

That's all I could say about today.  We had some snow overnight that turned into freezing rain.   Made a trip to the store during the day.  As I was pulling out of my driveway.  The plows were coming by.   Followed them all the way to the store.  Picked up some fixins' for chicken soup.   I love soup on a cold day.   With some crusty French bread.    MMMM!  Honestly,  I really don't need the bread.  It just makes it so much better.

Hope all is well and your staying warm!

2 comments:

earlene said...

YUM!! Send me some....looks delicious!
I love any kind of soup, especially on a cold day.
How do you make your chicken soup?
Have a good night
Earlene

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Flea Market Makeovers said...

Love homemade soup too! And crusty bread just makes it all that much better.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope to see you again soon.