Sunday, November 11, 2007

Need to catch up here. Haven't been on in a couple of days. Just due to not feeling well. Had a constant headache and my body just hurt. Maybe I just needed some rest. Which I'm happy to say, I did get some. Today I felt much better. Caught up around the house and made a pot of turkey soup.
With the chill in the air, warmed us right up.

I also made some brownie peanut butter bites. They were easy. The cleanup was a snap. Had some mini muffin liners with pumpkins on them. Figured I'd use them up. Had to hide them. DH is working and if I kept them out. The kids would of ate them all.


Then to top it off, had some apples I had to use. So tried some baked ones. This is the first time that I made them. Didn't follow any recipe. I made them with dried cranberries and walnuts. Thinking next time, have to add some more liquid. But for the first time, didn't come out that bad.


Now it's time to fold all the laundry that I did today. Going to make a cup a tea while I do that. Then maybe just read and catch up on my magazines.
Enjoy your evening.

1 comment:

Esther Sunday said...

Hello my friend! Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping in to see me and leaving a nice comment! Good luck with Gingerbread drawing! Days To Short? Girl, you are right on the mark! Thanks for the yummy pics, I am hoping it won't fill me up before dinner! Love, Esther