Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tis' The Season..



To start pulling out the stash! Was suppose to head out to the craft/fabric store the other day. But never made it. So went through some things to see what I wanted to use and to see what I had. Pulled out a couple of pieces of fabric that I might use. But really need to get to the fabric store to see what they have. I always love walking through and looking at all the beautiful bolts they have. I could spend a whole day there. Saturday is the day! I also have a coupon to use. Which gives me more of an incentive to get there. Gosh, wish it was today!


Also wanted to spread the word about the Christmas Party! It'll be held at Debb Gathering Place on December 18Th. Check out her site for details. Should be alot of fun.

4 comments:

Paul-ene said...

I'll be at the Christmas blog party too...see ya there!!!

Monica said...

Off to check out the Christmas party but wanted to say thanks for the well widhes and prayers for our sweet little Rori , they mean alot!

Vickie said...

What are you going to make with your stash? I'm off to check out the Christmas party.

Esther Sunday said...

Yep, looking forward to seeing what you are going to be doing with that nice fabric!