Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lately I feel that there isn't enough time in the day. With the school events, hockey events, work, the kids after school activities and home. I want to do so much. But, when I get home, I just want to crash. But while having those days. I think of what I want to be doing. Like maybe some sewing. Putting new wallpaper up. Maybe painting the kitchen. Do you know the days I'm talking about? Just no time to yourself kind of days. Well after one of those days, really a couple of those days. I felt like hell. No life in me. Then, the doorbell rang and there was a swap package from Annie. A nice happy surprise for me! Usually, when the doorbell rings, it's for someone else. Not this time. I opened the box with ds. What a wonderful package it was.
Annie, I love everything. Thank you.
It made my day.
It also inspired me to plan my days more and to make time for the things I want to do.
Have a good day!
Susan

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I know those day all too well! That's a wonderful package to lift those same ole same ole day blues. Take Care :)

BugnLVoe said...

What a nice swap! You got some pretty cute stuff there. :-)