Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thrify Friday....

Came across this stained glass piece for $2.00.


A sewing box, which I'll use as an extra to carry around with me. Doesnt look like it was even used inside. Great shape. Couldn't pass it up for $1.50.

















Some Easter finds! All for $2.00! Each egg was .25 cents and the other pieces were .50 cents. I also picked up a couple of table runners, but they are already in the wash, so I couldn't get a picture. Got 2 of them for $2.00




I just went to one shop today. It was just to nice of a day to be inside. The snow is melting and we are going into the 50's this weekend. Spring is just around the corner.


Have a good day!
Susan





4 comments:

limpingalong said...

Wow! Good shopping!

Paul-ene said...

Yes, Great shopping finds...I LOVE the Easter ones. I need to find some Easter things. I am on the look out!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Great stain glass find!! Gotta love thrifting!

Aunt Spicy said...

What fun finds! (Visiting from Spring Swap)