Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nothing But...

Blue skies and warmer weather! That's how the next few days are going to be for us. Just beautiful. Today it hit up to 72 degrees. I love this kind of weather.

You just know Spring is right around the corner. With the warmer weather, longer days, more birds singing outside. Ahhh! just that smell of air in the mornings, knowing that cabin fever is behind you.


Today was cleanup day outside. Cleaned up more flowers beds, started pulling out the garden decor out of the shed. Even pulled out some chairs. Made alot of progress. Cant wait to get outside tomorrow.
I remember watching Barney with my boys and he always sang a song on sunny days. Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me! As I laugh to myself, wondering what bought up that memory.


Sure hope your having some fabulous days!

3 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

If I didn''t have to work, I would be enjoying these days and moments more.....One day 'til the weekend and I can join you in the outside clean-up. I'm kind of appalled at the yuck that's accumulated on my lawn. Little bits of paper, lots of sand from the snowplows, etc. Time to get a work out!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

we got our beautiful weather back this week too!!

Janelle said...

Very nice posst