Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day!


Finally snow! The kids are thrilled to have a snow day. It's been a long time for us. Usually we don't get snow. Maybe a coat here and there nothing to write home about. Right now it's still snowing and we are up to 4".






We were outside early this morning cleaning off the cars and driveway. The kids and I had a blast. Even made some snow angels.
Here is the little one is telling me he is cold and wet. Needs to come inside to warm up. Says, he would like some hot chocolate and maybe some soup. MMMM! Sounds good to me.
Everything is hung up to dry out for our next trip outside. Which I know will be coming soon. :)
Have a good day!
Susan









2 comments:

BugnLVoe said...

Love the Neil Diamond songs! :-)

XOXO

Vickie said...

Look at all that snow! My kids would be jealous if they saw it. Colin really wants it to snow so he can go out and play in it.