Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag-I'm It

I've been tagged by Susan and Tania. First time! I'm suppose to list 7 random things about myself.

Here goes ~

1. I am always up and about around 5-5:30 a.m.

2. I don't like getting fresh flowers as gifts. (only because they don't last and I'd rather receive a plant)

3. Don't like cleaning pots. I usually let them soak and wait till dh does them. :)

4. I love pretzels and sour cream.

5. I'm mostly an herbal tea drinker.

6. I rather hang out my clothes than to use the dryer.

7. I rather go get a good slice a pizza than go to a nice restaurant.

Sorry, I'm not one for chain letters or such. Plus, I wouldn't know who to pass this along to. So if you'd like to play along. Consider yourself tagged! Your it!

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

you're a morning person - bless u!!!!! it really is the best part of the day = trouble is, i usually sleep thru it lol. thx for playing along. posted your goodies today!

Esther Sunday said...

5 or 5:30? I'd go to the doctor if I were you! Just jokin'. I'm just jealous cuz I am not a night person NOR am I a morning person. 8 to 10 hours or the loved ones pay a price. Love, Esther