Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just another day.

Got up early this morning. Wanted to get to the market early. Early bird catches the worm. Well, not today. Got some tennis balls for the dogs and a lighted pumpkin for me. That was it. Saw a couple of nice bottles, but thought he wanted to much for them. Would'nt go down in price. So I walked. Funny how some sellers will go down in price. While, some wont budge a dime. I love to always try and chew them down a couple of bucks. Makes me happy.

Then for the rest of the day. Cleaned the garage. I have a flea market myself next weekend. Going to try and sell some of my wares. My little one will go and sell some of his toys. He will be content to sit all day and wait for a sale. My mom comes and sits with us and my brother also will be next to us with his kids. I guess its one of our ways of getting together.

Oh, by the way, I turned 43 today. No party, no decorations, no gifts. Just wishes from friends and family. Which is okay with me. I had a beautiful day today.

2 comments:

melly~ said...

happy, happy, Susan. I'm glad you had a niec day. It's so refreshing to hear someone appreciating the little things life has to offer.
Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Vickie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :)